Perched high on the limestone cliffs on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, neighbouring Uluwatu and overlooking the endless blue of the Indian Ocean. The Fantasy Rock Cliff is truly a magical location. From the moment the gates open you are greeted by a sense of serenity, known to the all as The Uluwatu Spirit, something that distinguishes this luxury venue above all others. The Fantasy Rock Cliff offers unforgettable luxury so that every guest is left with lasting memories. Comfort and elegance are combined throughout to create the epitome of seaside retreats with discrete privacy and sincere service.
Click to enlarge.
Listed below is Fantasy Rock Cliff’s standard package.
- Exclusive usage of Fantasy Rock Cliff
- Wedding ceremony venue for total 4 hours usage
- Private & Exclusive usage of preparation room
- Customized Wedding Decoration with Elegant Flower
- Customized Bride Elegant Hand Bouquet
- Customized Delicate boutonniere for Groom
- Romantic CD wedding music
- 2 Balinese flower girl in traditional costume
- The Marriage celebrant hosts the wedding ceremony and read the wedding vows
- Wedding Liturgy (in English)
- Commemorative Certificate (Non-Legal)
- Pen for signing wedding certificate
- Personalized Welcome Board
- Exotic Tropical Welcome Drink (up to 12 pax, served based on actual number of guest)
- Customized guest seats (up to 12 guests)
- Wedding day rehearsal service (personalized wedding butler one wedding butler for one wedding couple)
- Steaming service for Bride wedding gown & Groom tuxedo (one set attire each) for excellent image
- Hotel – Chapel Transport Service (return) for the wedding Couple (guests excluded). (only for Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian area)
- Wedding representative service
- Price : USD $3800 nett
Terms & Conditions
- Wedding Time Slots: 08:30 / 15:30
- Maximum capacity of Fantasy Rock Cliff is 12 persons.
- The package includes chairs and welcome drink for up to 12 guests.
- Fantasy Rock Cliff does not receive collective weddings and does not receive same-sex weddings according to Indonesian government regulation.