Dewa Dewi Chapel
Marrying innovative design with meaningful romantic concepts overlooking the dramatic Indian Ocean, Anantara Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa’s cliff-side chapel presents one-of-a-kind weddings of signature grace. Inspired by a surreal coastal setting, where an endless blue sky greets the splendid surf, lapping a hillside of rugged natural beauty, Dewa Dewi’s chapel encapsulates this cascading romance through a series of intuitive architectural feats which embody the essence of married life.
An imposing gateway of two stone landmarks that are symbolic of two different personalities, while a surface of water on top of each stone signifies that the couple’s separate entities will now become fluid, marking the beginning of their union. Flanked by two ponds, waters trickle from the gate stones, to flow in one direction as the couple begins their journey towards the same destination. Standing over this reflective pond to make their vows creates a mirrored understanding of their promises to one another, while a transparent outlook to the sea uncovers exciting new horizons.
Click to enlarge.
Below are Dewa Dewi Chapel’s standard packages.
- 1-hour use of the Dewa Dewi Chapel
- 3-hour use of preparation suite
- Floral decorations arrangements for the ceremony
- Bride’s hand bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- English-speaking celebrant
- Commemorative wedding certificate
- Scented cold towels, welcome drink for up to 20 guests
- Mineral water for up to 20 guests
- Two welcome boards
- Sound system and wireless microphone in chapel
- Price: IDR 32,500,000++
Terms & Conditions
- Additional person will be charge at IDR 100.000++ per person
- Rate is subject to 21% service charge and applicable government tax
- The above rate excludes entertainment, food and beverage
- Additional arrangement will be charged based on the items and with prior notice
- Wedding Time Slots :09.00 am | 11.00 am | 01.00 pm | 03.00 pm | 05.00 pm