Legal Wedding Ceremony – IDR 7,000,000
While Bali may be the ultimate destination for a dream wedding, it’s a paradise governed by laws nonetheless. Your legal wedding ceremony in Bali will consist of two parts, first the religious ceremony followed by the civil ceremony. Once completed you will receive two marriage certificates, one from the Priest and the other from the Indonesian Government. The certificate issued by the Indonesian Government is an internationally recognized certificate of marriage, legal in all countries.
- Detailed Wedding information on wedding procession, schedule, liturgy etc via email or in person
- 1 Pre-Wedding meeting with Wedding coordinator including transportation to and from the venue
- Transportation for arrangement of Letter of No Impediment at your consulate located in Bali if needed.
- 2 Wedding coordinators on the Wedding day with full assistance and service.
- Translation of birth certificates and any other documents required.
- Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Fee for Local Government
- Legal marriage certificate from Indonesian Government
Documents we require for a legal wedding:
- Copy of passports or KTP for Indonesian citizens
- Copy of birth certificates
- Copy of divorce certificate if you have been married before
- Copy of passports of two witnesses
- Copy of death certificate for widower if applicable
- 1 Photo of the Bride & Groom (Groom on the right side of the bride-landscape, white background)
- Letter of No Impediment from your consulate in Bali/Indonesia
- Letter of N1-N4 and Letter of single status from Civil Minister (Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Menikah) for Indonesian citizens
Priest or Pandita – IDR 2,500,000
- Blessing ceremony at wedding venue
- Admin fee for document processing to Church/Buddhist temple
- Marriage Certificate from the Church/Buddhist temple
Terms & Conditions
- Letter of No Impediment fee is not included in the price
- The above prices are for Christian and Buddhist wedding ceremonies, please contact us for Catholic and Muslim wedding ceremony prices.
- Additional charges apply for wedding ceremonies co-ordinated outside of the Denpasar / Badung regency