Mannao Estate is comprised of two vacation compounds – Villa Manao and Little Mannao – that have, all in all, about 11 pavilions which feature traditional Balinese architecture – especially with their distinguishing alang-alang thatch as well as Joglo style roofs as their trademark structural detail. Interiors are consistently appointed with mostly weathered wood furnishings combined with chic, contemporary pieces. While exteriors are embellished with enormous and ornate tribal art and figures. Intended for extended families, big groups of friends or large parties out together for a live-in, destination celebration, the villa is fully equipped with hotel and resort grade amenities that guarantee sheer delight and fun for each and every guest. At Mannao Estate, your momentous occasion will, truly, be more memorable especially with the villa’s exotic and rustic appeal.
Receive a discounted rate on our planning fee when booking Mannao Estate though us!!
- Low Season: 06/05/2019 to 01/06/2019, 12/10/2020 to 20/12/2020
- Mid-High Season: 01/06/2019 to 01/07/2019, 01/09/2019 to 01/10/2019, 01/10/2019 to 20/12/2019, 11/01/2020 to 24/01/2020, 01/02/2020 to 01/04/2020, 01/05/2020 to 01/06/2020, 01/06/2020 to 01/07/2020, 01/10/2020 to 12/10/2020
- High Season: 01/07/2019 to 01/09/2019, 24/01/2020 to 01/02/2020, 01/04/2020 to 09/04/2020, 09/04/2020 to 14/04/2020, 14/04/2020 to 01/05/2020
- Peak Season: 20/12/2019 to 11/01/2020, 20/12/2020 to 11/01/2021
Terms & Conditions
- Rate above is valid until 20 December 2019
- Refundable Security Deposit = 1 night stay
- Banjar Fee: under 38pax = $250, under 60pax = $350, under 100pax = $450.
- Event Fee: under 38pax = $1400, under 60pax = $1700, under 100pax = $2000.
- Max guests Standing = 150 pax, sitting dinner = up to 100 pax
- All prices include 21% Government Tax and Service