Mannao Estate is comprised of two vacation compounds – Villa Manao and Little Mannao – that have, all in all, about 11 pavilions which feature traditional Balinese architecture – especially with their distinguishing alang-alang thatch as well as Joglo style roofs as their trademark structural detail. Interiors are consistently appointed with mostly weathered wood furnishings combined with chic, contemporary pieces. While exteriors are embellished with enormous and ornate tribal art and figures. Intended for extended families, big groups of friends or large parties out together for a live-in, destination celebration, the villa is fully equipped with hotel and resort grade amenities that guarantee sheer delight and fun for each and every guest. At Mannao Estate, your momentous occasion will, truly, be more memorable especially with the villa’s exotic and rustic appeal.
Receive a discounted rate on our planning fee when booking Mannao Estate though us!!
- Low Season:
03/12/2020 to 20/12/2020,
11/01/2021 to 11/02/2021, 21/02/2021 to 31/03/2021,
06/04/2021 to 01/06/2021,
01/10/2021 to 20/12/2021
- Mid-High Season:
01/06/2021 to 01/07/2021, 01/09/2021 to 01/10/2021
- High Season:
11/02/2021 to 21/02/2021, 31/03/2021 to 06/04/2021,
01/07/2021 to 01/09/2021
- Peak Season:
20/12/2020 to 11/01/2021, 20/12/2021 to 11/01/2022
Terms & Conditions
- Rate above is valid until 11 January 2022
- Refundable Security Deposit = 1 night stay
- Banjar Fee: under 38pax = $250, under 60pax = $350, under 100pax = $450.
- Event Fee: under 38pax = $1400, under 60pax = $1700, under 100pax = $2000.
- Max guests Standing = 150 pax, sitting dinner = up to 100 pax
- All prices include 21% Government Tax and Service