Puri Wulandari is a favorite amongst newlyweds and those who seek romantic times. From a private villa with private pool, to a four posted bed with mosquito net, to a flower bath in sunken bathtub, to a romantic dinner under the moonlight, and countless intimate moments, Puri Wulandari is highly tailored to service your romantic get away. The Wedding is arranged to your choice: In garden, open-air restaurant or in your very own private villa. Service range from a simple romantic dinner to a royal wedding ceremony with cocktails and wedding reception. The Wedding services are personalized to the couple’s wishes.
Click to enlarge.
Listed below is Puri Wulandari’s standard packages.
Intimate Wedding Package
- Elegant Balinese or contemporary or western decoration (Wedding Arch, two standing flower, one altar table and flower arrangement, flower aisle using tropical fresh flower, two baskets of flower petal for flower shower, Balinese white flag “umbul-umbul”, fresh flower hand bouquet for Bride and boutonniere for Groom) at your villa or Garden Temple during your wedding day
- Standard Sound System and 2 Microphones
- One tier wedding cake after ceremony
- 2 nights stay at Srikandi – One Bedroom Villa with private pool and open air living room for 2 persons
- Private check-in with fresh welcome drink (non alcohol) and cold towel served upon check-in
- Daily Breakfast for two persons at Legong Terrace Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruits and mineral water
- Daily turn down service with traditional cake
- 1x 60 minutes Balinese Massage for two persons at Lila Ulangun Spa
- 1x Romantic Candlelight Dinner for two persons at your private villa or Janger Restaurant after ceremony
- One bottle of local wine during dinner
- Free scheduled shuttle to Ubud Centre
- 24 Hours Guest Service Butler Service
- Free internet access in the whole resort area
- Honeymoon, complimentary honeymoon cake and romantic room decoration with flower petal on the bed and bathtub after wedding ceremony
- Price : IDR 42,850,000++
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are exclusive of 21% government tax and service
- Weddings are not performed on the 24 December to 01 January and Nyepi Day including 1 day pre and post.