Tirtha Uluwatu, set on the southern cliffs of Bali (in an area called Uluwatu), with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean, was intentionally designed to host weddings that provide a sense of magic. Words cannot adequately describe the feeling of Tirtha Uluwatu, but, step foot on our property and you, too, will instantly know—Uluwatu is a place like no other on earth for your wedding. The views, the architecture, and just the place itself evokes a sense of awe. Of grandeur. Throughout the years to come, you will remember many details of your wedding, but none will remain as sharp as the feeling of magic that happened on your wedding day at Tirtha Uluwatu.
Click to enlarge.
Listed below are Tirtha Uluwatu’s standard packages.
- Symbolic blessing ceremony
- Marriage priest or celebrant
- Professional Tirtha wedding team
- Tirtha`s elegant flower decorations
- Fresh frangipani flower walkway
- Romantic choralists and keyboard throughout ceremony
- Transport for bride and groom from hotel to Uluwatu and return
- Commemorative certificate (non-legal)
- Personalized welcome board and guest registration book
- Use of 2 suites for bride & groom preparation
- Welcome drinks / program cards / flower confetti (up to 20 pax)
- Tirtha signature white rose bouquet and boutonniere for wedding couple
- Professional dress and tuxedo steam service (one attire each)
- Tirtha signature gift for couple
- Price : Rp 47.000.000++
Terms & Conditions
- Valid from January 2020 – December 2020
- Wedding Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm
- Extra person at Rp 200.000++ per person for welcome drink, program card, flower confetti
- All prices are subject to 15.5% government tax
- Please contact us below for Tirtha’s latest reception prices