Villa Yoga is a resort-style complex composed of four pavilions that embody traditional Balinese architecture and rustic chic. Designed for yoga retreats of large groups or parties, or for live-in, destination celebrations of extended families or big groups of friends, the villa has spacious interiors appointed with beautifully crafted wooden furnishings in varying forms, as well as with ornate, classic and comfortable, contemporary pieces. Areas are also adorned with Hindu and Timor figures and artworks combined with modern renditions of traditional themes. Rooms are fitted with elegant amenities mostly made of natural stone, as well as other essential facilities that are, expectedly, five star. With all its features for guest convenience and enjoyment, Villa Yoga lives up to its promise of absolute recreation and relaxation, as well as of truly memorable events and momentous occasions.
Receive a discounted rate on our planning fee when booking Villa Yoga though us
- Low Season: 07/05/2019 to 01/06/2019, 01/10/2019 to 20/12/2019, 11/01/2020 to 24/01/2020, 01/02/2020 to 09/04/2020, 14/04/2020 to 01/06/2020, 01/10/2020 to 20/12/2020
- Mid-High Season: 01/06/2019 to 01/07/2019, 01/09/2019 to 01/10/2019, 01/06/2020 to 01/07/2020, 01/09/2020 to 01/10/2020
- High Season: 01/07/2019 to 01/09/2019, 24/01/2020 to 01/02/2020, 09/04/2020 to 14/04/2020, 01/07/2020 to 01/09/2020,
- Peak Season: from 20/12/2019 to 11/01/2020, 20/12/2020 to 11/01/2021
Terms & Conditions
- Rate above is valid until 20 December 2019
- Max guests Standing = 50 pax, sitting dinner = up to 50 pax
- Event Fee: under 30pax = $700, under 50pax = $1000.
- All prices include 21% Government Tax and Service